Conductive serums: care guide
Device-based treatments are performed to:
- activate metabolism and microcirculation
- strengthen blood vessels
- accelerate tissue regeneration
- massage deep tissue
- enhance penetration of active components into the skin
Active concentrates from Derma Series have:
- a water base to ensure good electrical conductivity
- a gel texture to ensure long gliding of handpieces
- a high concentration of active ingredients, that are capable of maintaining their activity even when stimulated to penetrate into deep layers of the skin by electric current-nized form of active components, that is necessary in order to perform the iontophoresis treatment
All Derma Series boosters do not require the use of additional conductive gels. 2-3 ml of the product is enough for a physiotherapy session.
This allows you to:
- achieve a specific result
- offer the client a highly effective treatment at a very competitive price
- use it more often, meaning a faster device pay off
- diversify treatments for the client
- increase the efficiency of treatments
The introduction of the booster with the device can be a separate express treatment. Such treatment would consist of only three steps, and take a little time.
Also you can use the booster at step 6 in the comprehensive Derma Series care program, that would significantly enhance the result of the session.
For skin with visible signs of age-related changes, namely loss of tone, wrinkles, ptosis choose M126 Conductive Lift-Booster.
For sensitive skin with signs of rosacea use M128 Conductive Calm-Booster to reduce skin reactivity.
For dehydrated and dry skin with signs of flaking and a mesh of fine wrinkles use M127 Conductive Aqua-Booster for extra moisturizing.