PEEL-EXPERT. Peel care
- The most effective combination of concentrated acids and pH
- Safe and controlled action
- Possibility of combined, individualized peel programs
- Universal 4-step protocol for all peel procedures
- Leading developments of Spain, Italy and Israel
- Beneficial cost of procedure
- Aging skin
- Photodamage, hyperpigmentation, dyschromia
- Oily skin, acne
- Couperose, rosacea
PEEL APPLICATION (AS PRESCRIBED)
Prepare 1.5 ml of peeling from PEEL-EXPERT line – as indicated to the patient. Use a brush to apply the product evenly over the face. The intensity of the effect is controlled by the exposure time or the number of layers, depending on the skin preparation and the number of treatments in the course. Exposure time for the first use is 3 minutes. In following treatments, you can increase the exposure time up to 10 minutes depending on the condition of the patient’s skin.
Remove excess acids with wet sponges, then neutralize the acid remains using a cotton pad with M311 Neutralizer.
The neutralizer’s remains should also be removed from the skin surface with wet sponges.