Seboregulation care for oily skin
Complex care (includes comedones extraction) that restores skin sebum balance and eliminates external manifestation of sebaceous glands hypersecretion (oily shine, enlarged pores, hyperkeratosis).
- Increased sebum activity
- Numerous comedones
- Inflammatory elements
- Oily shine
- Enlarged pores
Acne at active stage
Maximum duration of the 8-step procedure with deep pore cleansing:
1 hour and 40 minutes.
Mandatory step of the 4-step procedure
Additional step of the 8-step procedure
Clean face and neck area with P171 Ultra-Norm Cleansing Gel, and then with P175 Ultra-Norm Refreshing Tonic.
Apply P200 Soft-Peeling Enzyme Mask in a dense layer to the face and neck area. Leave it for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water. Tonify the skin.
DEEP PORE CLEANSING
Apply P100 Deep Cleansing Jelly-Mask under a film and leave for 10 minutes. Afterwards remove the film in segments and the rest of the mask with a dry sponge. Deep pore cleansing can be made mechanically or with a special equipment.
Apply P176 Total Oil-Control Serum gently to the face and neck area. Leave it for 2-3 minutes until completely absorbed. On the inflammatory elements apply P213 Local SOS-Solution. The effect can be intensified by using of darsonval.
Apply P212 Sebo-Norm Mask in a dense layer. Leave it for 10-15 minutes. Remove the remains of the mask with a wet napkin. Tonify the skin.
BIOMIMETIC SERUM WITH TARGETED ACTION
Choose one of the biomimetic serums as indicated:
- for normalization of seboregulation – P176 Total Oil-Control Serum
- for reducing the skin reactivity – P178 Anti-Red Calming Serum
- for tonus and lifting – P185 3D-Lift Serum
- for moisturizing and filling wrinkles – P117 Anti-Wrinkle Serum
- for nutrition and vitaminization – P219 Vita-Active Peptide Serum
- for lifting – M126 Conductive Lift-Booster
- for reducing the reactivity of sensitive skin – M128 Conductive Calm-Booster
- for moisturizing – M127 Conductive Aqua-Booster